Trent's Tape Trading
Trent's Trading Rules
1. No money offers and no blank media offers. I'll put you on my famous blacklist. You'll be the first
2. Equal trades 6 hr=6 hr.
3. I can only do DVDs but will accept both DVD and VHS. No Betamax, Blue-Ray, Laser disc, cassette tape, a document with everything said and who said it, cd, dvd with computer files, etc.
4. Be sure to put the tape code in when requesting.
5. Letters after tape number mean it's on a DVD, numbers VHS. (e.g 29.2 VHS)
6. I will take VHS-DVD but can do only DVD.
7. I will email you if there is a problem with any episode you select.
8. DVDs 28 and 68 and VHS 45 not available. Shows in red also not available.
9. My spelling is very bad, so pardon misspelled names.
10. I will NOT trade for anything on GSN2 after the changeover unless it's free of extra add ons by GSN, if you get what I mean. I'm pretty anal about that.
11. I know the pic has nothing to do with game shows, but it's awesome.
12. If you request a trade from me, if you type something about defenstration I'd be pleased that you actually read my rules
13. If you rather see a .rtf document of my collection. http://220.127.116.11/mcswainte/newtrade/tmc.rtf
14. Obey all rules
3,679 Shows in my collection.
Last update. 3/8/2017
DVDs #429 VHS#143
Trades in progress